Suggested uses for Cocina Mestiza’s Salsas:
All Cocina Mestiza Salsas are ideal with taquitos, quesadillas, sopes, enchiladas, and all types of Mexican “antojitos” and food. They can be used for cooking in the kitchen. Adding a few teaspoons brings out flavors in soups, stews, etc.
- In Mexico they are commonly served with eggs any style.
- Create Mexicans style stews such as: picadillo (ground meat), albóndigas (meatballs), pulled meats stews and shredded meat patties, by adding a few tablespoons to give authentic Mexican flavor to dishes.
- Give a Mexican touch to grilled meats and vegetables. Brush meat before grilling or serve to add over grilled food.
- Cocina Mestiza salsas can be used to prepare a subtler sauce ideal for enchiladas or chilaquiles. Just blend some green or red tomatoes, broth and desired amount of Cocina Mestiza Salsa and fry this sauce until its cooked and flavors come togehter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use our salsas in sandwiches and tortas (Mexican style sandwich prepared with bolillos a typican Mexican bread). To prepare a Torta Guajolota: cut a bolillo on one end and add some warm salsa. Stuff the bolillo with a very warm tamal and its ready!
Tomatillos, apple cider vinager, water, unrefined sugar cane, chipotle peppers, onion, carrot, garlic, corn oil, iodized salt, spices and .1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate .