Suggested uses for all Cocina Mestiza Peppers:
- Serve with soups and broths and they also go very well with all kinds of pulses and beans.
- Add a little bit of chopped peppers to sandwiches, hamburgers and panninis to bring out the flavors.
- Serve with all kinds of Mexican food such as gorditas, tostadas, tacos, etc.
- Add a bit of peppers to stews for an exiting taste.
- Prepare a Mexican Salsa by blending some peppers with 1 cup of broth and 1/4 cup of cream.
- Finely chop some of the peppers and the onions and incorporate with 1 cup of cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste, to prepare and easy Mexican appetizer. Serve with crackers or pita bread
Apple vinegar, unrefined sugarloaf, chipotle peppers, onion, carrots, vegetable oil, iodized salt, and aromatic herbs.